[Koha] Re: UK Koha users?

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Mar 18 06:57:08 NZST 2003

Andrea,
Fen Systems talks about selling support and installation services to
schools in the UK.  They use Koha as an example of the software that
they'll work with.

 http://www.fensystems.co.uk/support.html

I'd love to hear about other UK based users/developers/support options
though.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org