[Koha] Koha 2.0

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Mar 12 06:37:13 NZDT 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Serge Renaux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know when Koha 2.0 will be available ?

at the risk of (over)using an anglo-centric joke - "We are a non-prophet
group."

2.0 should be out soon (by sometime in April), but that depends on how
quickly features get added to (and bugs get removed from) the 1.9 series.

Paul Poulain is probably the best able to asnwer this though.

> I used Koha 1.2.3 as test platform and my users are waiting for the
> French version.
> 1.9 release was not enough stable for me to put it vailable for my users.
>
> Regards
>     Serge

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org