[Koha] Install problems Red Hat 8.0

Thien Ho lib_sys at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 25 16:51:37 NZDT 2003

I've made several RPMs (using cpan2rpm) for required Perl modules. You'll need
the following modules installed on your Red Hat 8.0:

Koha-1.2.3:
HTML::Template;
CGI;
Mail::Sendmail;
DBI;
locale;
POSIX;
Locale::gettext;
Date::Manip;
Test::Harness;
Digest::MD5
You'll need CDK module if you use the telnet interface (as mentioned in the
installation guide)
For C4::Z3950, you'll need Set::Scalar, yaz and Net::Z3950.

Koha-1.9.0:
All required modules for Koha-1.2.3 and MARC::Record.

Some of them are included with Red Hat 8.0. You can find the missing modules at
http://ctho.freeshell.org/rpm/

You may want to grab the SRPMs and compile them yourself:
http://ctho.freeshell.org/srpm/