[Koha] Windows installation

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Tue Feb 25 13:54:34 NZDT 2003

Hi

> I've been reading the manual on the web site and I can't find the
> information for installing to Windows.  Could someone point me there?

I don't think there is a manual for installing to Windows - however there is a
windows mailing list who should be able to help.

Cheers
Rachel

> TIA
>
> Sandra in Modesto, California --

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org