[Koha] Z3950 Problems

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Feb 22 11:21:34 NZDT 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 04:51:30PM -0500, Bryan Grega said:
> I'm running 1.9.0, but I had this same issue with 1.2.3
> And I've changed my RunAsUser to be the same as the apache server.

Hmm you probably know a lot more about Solaris than me is

su -s /bin/sh -c $KohaZ3950Shell - $RunAsUser &

A valid command?
It might be worth trying it from the commandline with the appropriate values
substituted for the variables.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz