[Koha] what is the most bug free version of koha ?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Feb 21 09:05:13 NZDT 2003

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 11:52:58AM +0800, Hor Hen Ley said:
> hi all,
> 	can someone kindly let know me what is the current most bug free
> 	version of koha ? ( and where to download it :P )
> 	i m using version 1.2.3. It doesnt seems to display the items
> 	borrowed correctly for members.

Hi there

1.2.3 is the most recent stable release. And should be the most bugfree, if
you do discover bugs, please report them at bugs.koha.org.

Thanks

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz