[Koha] Introductions and spin-offs

Roger Ritter Consulting consult at rogerritter.com
Mon Feb 17 15:37:31 NZDT 2003

Hi, all.

I also found out about Koha from the Linux Journal article.  I'm
donating my time as a web designer and computer consultant to a small
air museum starting up in central Texas, and would also like to use Koha
to manage the museum collection, as well as their library.  Once I'm a
bit more familiar with Koha, I'll be happy to help develop such a module.

Roger