[Koha] checks MARC error

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Feb 14 00:02:30 NZDT 2003

Serge Renaux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just have installed Koha 1.9 and i have the error message below when
> i do "Parameters" > "checks MARC"
> holdingbranch NOT mapped  the items.holdingbranch field MUST :
> # be mapped to a MARC subfield,
> # the correspounding subfield MUST have authorised value=branch
>
> I have set 'systeme preferences' marcflavour to UNIMARC.

the "marcflavour" parameter is only used for character encoding (éèê...)

> How can i resolv this error ?

i suppose you installed with UNIMARC parameters ?
The mapping should be :

*holdingbranch* 995 c dépositaire permanent, texte libre

Which is included if you installed the UNIMARC parameters. However, if
you "unmapped" by error, just "remap", it should be enough.

--
Paul POULAIN