[Koha] Re: Need Help

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Feb 12 19:37:23 NZDT 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 08:05:06PM -0500, Stephen Durham said:
> Here is my apache conf and the error logs:
> http://146.186.96.122/apache.conf
> http://146.186.96.122/error_log
> http://146.186.96.122/opac-error_log
> http://146.186.96.122/koha-error_log
>
> I am not really sure what the problem is as I do not know very much
> about configuring apache, I am trying to get some help from my local LUG
> as well.

Hi Stephen

Is the file as well called access.conf ? As well as another called srm.conf.
They should be in the same place as your apache.conf file was.

I think its a setting in one of those files thats denying access

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz