[Koha] Stupid newbie question: Retrieving book details from public servers

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Sat Feb 1 17:52:27 NZDT 2003

The stable version of Koha, version 1.2.3, does come with the Library Of
Congress in the US configured by default.  I'm pretty sure that the Z39.50
client was broken in 1.3.3, and it doesn't sound like it'll be ready for
1.9.0, although I guarantee it will be back working again before 2.0 goes
out.

Koha is numbered in the same fashion as the kernel, the minor number (the
second number in the version string) is odd for unstable releases and even
for stable releases.

Steve