[Koha] koha-1.2.3 : problem with basic installation

Hor Hen Ley henley at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Jan 30 20:32:30 NZDT 2003

Hi Chris and Steve,
	chris was rite about the installation fork which i chose early,
	i used the cookie based authentication. However there was no
	hint as to the default user and password to be used for the
	initial login.

	I have done a reinstallation since and have chosen the apache
	basic authentication.
	and things seems to be working fine so far : )

	But surely the installation process should inform us as to the
	initial user/pass to login to koha intranet rite, if we have
	chosen the cookie based auth ?

	At any rate i wish too thank you folks and the open source
	movement.

	rgds
	henley

--