[Koha] Required Debian packages

Serge Renaux s.renaux at esiee.fr
Wed Jan 29 22:38:18 NZDT 2003

Hi,

I have installed Koha 1.2, Apache 1.3 + ldap, i am using Debian packages
as below;

ii  apache                 1.3.26-0woody3 Versatile, high-performance
HTTP server
ii  apache-common  1.3.26-0woody3 Support files for all Apache webservers
ii  libapache-auth 1.6.0-3        LDAP authentication module for Apache
ii  libapache-auth 0.19-1         LDAP authentication for Apache+mod_perl
ii  libapache-auth 0.3-2          LDAP access control for Apache+mod_perl
ii  libapache-mod- 1.4-3          Apache authentication via LDAP directory
ii  libapache-mod- 1.26-3.0woody1 Integration of perl with the Apache
web serv

Let me know if you need all Debian packages list or more details as
httpd.conf file for example.

Regards
    Serge

--