[Koha] new member form template abstraction

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Jan 28 07:12:27 NZDT 2003

Erik,
would you mind moving this discussion over to the koha-devel mailing list?
koha is really meant to be a users list, and I'm afraid that we're going
to be scaring people off if we keep escalating the technical level here.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org