[Koha] help me

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jan 27 21:56:37 NZDT 2003

Valerio Venturi a écrit:

>Almost works. Two problems:
>
>1) Searching the opac, when trying to see the details of an item i get
>The requsted URL /cgi-bin/koha/MARCdetail.pl was not found on this server.
>In fact MARCdetail.pl is not in /path/opac/cgi-bin (ScriptAlias set to /cgi-bin/koha/ /path/opac/cgi-bin)
>Similar problem comes with link Try another searc: catalogue-home.pl not in cgi-bin folder of opac.
>However, setting temporanealy ScriptAlias to /cgi-bin/koha/ /path/koha/cgi-bin
>the script is found but give 500 Internal Server Error with /var/log/httpd/error_log
>Tag " " is not a valid tag. at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/C4/Biblio.pm line 590

i'll look at this. The OPAC probably has other problems when
acquisitions parameter is set to "simple". Will be fixed after 1.9.0.
Until then all the work has been done on the librarian interface, as
it's the most strategic one. With 1.9.0, we should have a stable marc
management, now we will concentrate on other parts of koha !

>2)Trying to add a new member when Save changes I get 500 Internal Server Error with
>/var/log/httpd/error_log Missing right curly or square bracket at /path/koha/cgi-bin/newmember.pl line 162

known bug in 1.3.3. Fixed in 1.9.0 (end of week hopefully)

--
Paul POULAIN