[Koha] :-( and conclusion with cataloguing and acquisition thread

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sat Jan 25 05:05:33 NZDT 2003

> The 2.0 will include a full-templated koha. This means it will be
> possible (and not too hard) to add as many themes as needed. Thus,
> anybody could develop a xhtml theme, or even a full-xml theme, or
> anything else.

Converting the current default opac templates to XHTML wouldn't be difficult at
all (particularly if Bobby gets his Tidy filter working).  However, the issue
may depend on your definition of XHTML--do you mean XHTML Transitional or
Strict?  Do you mean table-less layouts, full CSS positioning?

I'm interested in developing both kinds of templates, but I'd like to hear more
about what users of internet-enabled phones require for compatibility.

-- Owen