[Koha] Library Exhibition in Birmingham (UK) - Anyone know about it?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jan 24 21:15:50 NZDT 2003

Hi

>  There was a similar event in London just a couple of weeks ago -
> most of the companies were selling expensive "knowledge management"
> systems rather than library catalogue software. Having said that there
> were a couple of companies, most notably Fretwell-Downing Informatics
> (www.fdgroup.com), with interesting products.
>
>  I'm not sure that it is worth the air fare from NZ.

Thanks Michael - I figured it would be a good idea to get the local perspective
before seriously considering it :-)

cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org