[Koha] Problems modifying a new record

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jan 15 09:59:21 NZDT 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:36:04PM -0500, Jim Thomas said:
> Hi all,
>
> We have recently installed Koha at our school, and today our librarian
> ran into some trouble when she tried to modify a new entry.  This server
> is not available on the internet except via ssh (text mode).  I poked
> around the database using mysql after she reported this problem:

Hi Jim

Just a quick question, what version of koha are you running?

Whichever version it is, it sounds like there is definitely a bug in the
modify biblio code, ill take a look but i wont to be looking at the right
version :-)

Oh and if you are poking around the DB, here is a diagram that may or may
not help
http://developer.koha.org/koha.png
Specifically how the biblio/biblioitems and items fit together.

Hope this is some help

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz