[Koha] (Fwd) barcode blues!

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 16:38:23 NZDT 2003

I don't think this got to the list - so if anyone can help ed out that would be
great

Cheers
Rachel

From:           	COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Date sent:      	Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:45:55 EST
Subject:        	barcode  blues!
To:             	koha-admin at lists.katipo.co.nz

I am playing with a barcode reader and it is putting numbers into a text
file, it seems not to read the last digit of any of the ISBN numbers I
experiment with tough....

Anyone have something like this?

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at

www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library
please advise if you have anything we can use.

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If  you are not one of the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org