[Koha] Windows

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri Dec 20 11:11:40 NZDT 2002

> I now wonder if I should be considering using
> Koha with Windows. It would be much simpler for
> me that way if there is experience that says it
> will work. I am part of an Intranet that has
> servers that are Windows 2000 and my classroom
> machines are all Windows 95 or 98.

Maybe this is obvious, but your message makes me want to say:  What does it
matter what the classroom machines are?  All you need to worry about is the
server.  If you're more comfortable with Win2K, fine--but there's no reason to
be concerned about the client machines, since everything beyond installation
and configuration happens through a browser.

 -- Owen

----
Web Site Developer
Athens County Library Services