[Koha] Re: annonce (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Nov 23 06:09:47 NZDT 2002

Hello,
I'm not sure where anyone on this list actually lives, but thought that
this deserved a bit wider audience than the french speaking Koha mailing
list.

-pate

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Nicolas Morin wrote:
>

>>Bonjour,
>>Laurence Porte me demande de passer ce message qui ne concerne pas
>>directement Koha, mais l'Open Source et la documentation. Les
>>interventions de H?l?ne Bosc et Bernard Lang semblent particuli?rement
>>all?chantes...
>>
>>Nicolas

Rough translation:

"ADBS Azur", a librarian associations in the S-E of France, invites all
interested to a one-day conference in Antibes [nice town on the Cote
d'Azur, near Monaco -- remember Grace Kelly?] on Dec. 6th 2002.

Program:
* a few aspects of information law : copyrights & rights of the persons
(M. Battisti)
* technical measures of protections for your rights (E Caprioli)
* the responsability of editors and contents providers. Recent trends
(C. Manara)
* rights problems and digital pictures projects (L. Douche)
* press reviews, copyrights and hypertext links (M. Battisti)
* self-archives and Open Archives (H. Bosc)
* Free ressources : promises and dangers (B. Lang)

information and inscription : http://www.adbs.org/azur/

In my comment I stressed the interest of the last 2 items : Bernard Lang
is a researcher from INRIA who took a leading role in free software
deabtes in France; and Open Archives is a much talked about subject in
university libraries.

Hope this helps

Nicolas