[Koha] Introductory help...

asta.liivak at ksk.edu.ee asta.liivak at ksk.edu.ee
Fri Nov 15 21:08:54 NZDT 2002

Dear colleagues,
how to receive a full manual (memo) for working in KOHA?

We are testing this wonderful integrated library soft too and want to know
more!

Best regard to all koha-friends from Estonia,

Asta Liivak
chief librarian
Estonian National Defence College
Study Library

Riia 12-315
Riia street 12-315
51013 TARTU
ESTONIA
asta.liivak at ksk.edu.ee

	I've just installed Koha (some problems but I got it working now),