[Koha] System preferences: template

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Oct 31 05:40:17 NZDT 2002

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Owen Leonard wrote:

> I should remember this, because Chris probably told me just yesterday:  When
> you change the default template via the system preferences interface in the
> intranet, how does it remember your choice?  Does it set a cookie? Or is it
> some kind of session variable (which I know from ColdFusion and PHP)?
>
> I ask because I'm trying to mess with the templates: I copied the
> /usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/default folder, renamed it to 'npl,' and made some
> changes.  But when I go into system preferences and specify 'npl' as the
> template, I don't see the changes.

What version of Koha are you using.  In the curent CVS code I see that the
system preference variable being looked up is 'opacthemes' (as well as
'opaclanguages').  This doesn't seem quite right to me... but try setting
opacthemes to npl and see if that works for you.  This will have to be
fixed up before 1.2.3 is released.

Steve.