[Koha] [oss4lib-discuss] European Conference on Digital Libraries travel log (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Oct 30 05:09:41 NZDT 2002

An intersting bit for Europeans on the list.  Perhaps next year, we should
try to get involved.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org
oss4lib-discuss at lists.sourceforge.net

see also http://www.oss4lib.org/