[Koha] Usage of Koha in real life.

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Oct 19 10:05:48 NZDT 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Sanal Kisi wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not an expert on Library automation, but is Koha
> suitable to be used as the main automation system in a
> small university  with less then 10,000 materials and
> very basic requirements ?

Very much so.   Koha has successfully been used to manage libraries
ranging from tens of items to hundred of thousands of items.  It is fairly
low overhead, and not *too* hard to support.

If your university has an IT program, you've likely got a ready supply of
support/development people as well.

-pate