[Koha] (Fwd) Library catalogue software on Macs

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Tue Oct 15 14:00:27 NZDT 2002

Date sent:      	15 Oct 02 11:57:56 +1300
From:           	Louise Alliston <louise.alliston at ecd.govt.nz>
Subject:        	Library catalogue software on Macs
To:             	NZ libs <nz-libs at vuw.ac.nz>
Send reply to:  	Louise Alliston <louise.alliston at ecd.govt.nz>

Kia ora koutou,
I'm keen to hear from anyone whose organisation has a library
catalogue running on Apple Macs. We currently have an inhouse
catalogue built on Filemaker software, but are interested in
commercially available packages that would be compatible with our
system. If you have any experience of such software, it would be
useful to know the name of the software, the type of library it is in,
whether you would recommend the software (giving pros and cons),
what
support is available from the software developers, and other relevant
info.

Many thanks,
Naku noa, na
Louise Alliston