[Koha] search results

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Oct 11 16:06:57 NZDT 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Rosalie Blake wrote:

> Hi Deon
> You are quite right.
> A search on titles is sorted alphabetically by titles. A search by
> author, is sorted by author.
> But a keyword search is not sorted. How should it be sorted?

Just to toss out an idea, what about provide options to sort a keyword
search?  Maybe things like:  sort by circulation frequency, sort by
ratings (this would mean developing a rating system), sort by Author, sort
by Title, sort by Keyword Frequency (for more complex searches), etc.

-pate
pie in the sky as usual