[Koha] Call for large libraries

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 14:22:52 NZST 2002

I think I have interested the  group constructing the youth jail's library
here in Arizona in Koha. more info later as it progresses.

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

> Subj:[Koha] Call for large libraries
> Date:9/30/2002 9:58:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:pate at eylerfamily.org">pate at eylerfamily.org</A>
> To:
> Sent from the Internet
>

> If you're a large library (over 100,000 items or more than 25,000 patrons
> -- is there another measure I should include), and you're using or
> considering Koha for your ILS, I'd like to hear about it.  Now that larger
> libraries are starting to look at Koha, I'd like to have a list of similar
> organizations that I can return to.  (If you aren't ready to go public
> with your interest in Koha, please respond anyway and let me know you want
> your response to remain private.)
>
> thanks,
> -pate
>
> Pat Eyler
> Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
> the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
> http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org

Please check our web site at
 <A HREF="http://www.smecc.org/">http://www.smecc.org</A>
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy,
and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301