[Koha] new member

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Fri Sep 20 04:32:23 NZST 2002

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Deon Dempsey wrote:

> struggling with the package, though.  After downloading the software and
> returning to adjust various spots we are presently stuck at a strange
> juncture.  A number of web page links are blank. Why?

Can you give some more details?

Did you install using the installer.pl script or manually?

What distribution of Linux are you using?

Have you looked in the Apache error logs for hints?  You might need to
look in:

/var/log/apache/koha-error.log
/var/log/apache/opac-error.log
/var/log/apache/error.log

It's also possible the apache error logs are stored elsewhere on your
computer.

Steve Tonnesen