[Koha] Overdue List?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Sep 6 11:53:28 NZST 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 09:00:03AM -0500, Robert Maynord said:
> Dear Koha Friends:
>
> We are well on our way to having Koha up and running.  While I was
> showing the librarian the Koha program, she casually asked how to show a
> list of overdue books.  I found that each individual user account
> indicates if there is an overdue book, but I couldn' t figure out how to
> show a complete list of all overdue books for all users.  Since we will
> have 250 users of Koha, such a list will be important.
>
> Any clues as to how to do this?

Hi Robert

I seem to recall sometime in the past someone wrote something do just this.
Im not sure whether its in cvs or not, ill go looking for it.

At HLT they use a tool called urbanSQL to query the database to get the info
out that way. Then they manipulate it, usually in excel.

Ah ha, found it, take a look for a file called overdue.pl.
That looks to be the one.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz