[Koha] Newbie questions

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Sep 5 12:24:59 NZST 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:23:04AM +1200, Williams, Olwen - SAL said:
> I replied before, but didn't send it to the list.
>
> There was an ERD at the start  I may still have them at home, and will try
> to remember to look for them this evening.

Hi ya's

There are 2 oldish ERD's up at developer.koha.org
http://developer.koha.org/circulation.jpg
and
http://developer.koha.org/acquisitions.jpg

These are pretty close to reality for the 1.2.x releases. We will need to
build new ones for the upcoming 1.4.x releases.

Hope these are some help

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz