VIRUS: [Koha] Re: Your password!

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Jul 17 09:32:23 NZST 2002

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

> Hi all - just doing a weather check....
>
> My inclination is to remove from the list anyone who sends a virus to it -
> wether they meant to or not, and then when they have sorted out their
> system they can join up again.
>
> Does anyone have any objection to that sort of policy?

While fair, I'm not sure that this is the most effective way to deal with
virii.   Perhaps just dropping attachments on the floor would serve?  we'd
still get the (empty) carrier of the virus, but no harm would be done.

It *is* your mail server though, and I'll support you whichever way you
decide to go.

-pate