[Koha] From the Kaitiaki

Md. Aftabuddin aftab at cubmb.ernet.in
Wed Jun 19 01:48:30 NZST 2002

I would like to translate koha in Bangla (Bengali) the 5th largest
language in the world. Also I will try to translate koha in hindi.
Whether the images are to be changed only? I would like to get the overall
idea of how to do that. Can i get to see
the translated version in other language in any site?

Md. Aftabuddin