[Koha] Searching: Subject V Class

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Apr 26 10:27:05 NZST 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 08:10:15AM +1000, Roger Buck said:

> > Yep, it appears to be broken on hlt.katipo.co.nz .. but the live system
> > running at HLT is working. So ill go see whats broken in the cvs version and
> > fix it.
> >

> Well, Rachel had just convinced me that this was due to a limitation of
> my test system - I must say she had me convinced... She's now a
> candidate for a job with Microsoft perhaps <big grin>

I just checked out the latest version from the stable branch of the CVS and
the subject search on hlt.katipo.co.nz is working fine then.
So it looks like a bug thats already been fixed, the best kind :)

So if you checkout the latest version of C4::Search you should be good to go.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz