[Koha] how to add a biblio directly ?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Apr 26 09:30:20 NZST 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 03:43:44PM +0200, paul POULAIN said:
> Basic question, but...
>
> How to enter a biblio in koha without acquiring it (I allready have it)
> and without DB import ?
> It seems the only soluce is to create a "false" supplier ?

Hi Paul

Yep, this is the case if you are using the full acquisitions system.
In cvs there is a simple acquisitions system that you can use if you set the
value in the systemprefences table to be simple.

Using the full acquisitions system you might like to create a supplier
called donation, or something like that, and use it to receive items.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz