[Koha] Re: Congrats .. Koha its great!

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Tue Apr 23 10:45:40 NZST 2002

Hello Marcela,

On 22 Apr 2002, at 18:49, Marcela Tiznado - Sanatorio Las Lomas
wrote:

> Hi...how are you???
>
> I am writing you in order to congratulate you about the nice job you
> did with Koha Library System, really such a good library
> administrator!

Thank you. We're very proud of it.
> I am from Argentina...I would like to know if you are planning to
> translate it to spanish, if you want to, I can help you... :) I think
> it would be great!!!
Thank you again. We don't plan to translate it into Spanish, but I've
circulated your name and address to the list, so if anyone else is
thinking on these lines, they will know of your offer and how to
contact you.
The Waitt Family Foundation did some work on a Spanish version of
Koha, which they renamed Open Book. A beta version was
released, but alas, nothing further has been heard from them since,
and there is no reply from any of the addresses we have for them.

Cheers,
Rosalie