[Koha] Koha.uploadedmarc

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Apr 17 09:26:20 NZST 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 02:16:08PM +1000, Adam Thick said:
> G'day Chris,
>     have attempted to import some marc data in acquisitions, using
> acqui.simple.  I get an error "DBD::mysql::st execute failed:  Table
> 'Koha.uploadedmarc' doesn't exist at /acqui.simple/marcimport.pl line 1045".
> Was wondering what the structure for this table might look like?

Heya Adam

Im not entirely sure myself :)
Ill go a hunting around and see if I can find out, Im sure Steve would know
the answer. He has done the MARC work.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz