[Koha] User Annihilation Deterent!

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Apr 4 16:27:45 NZST 2002

The undelete biblio option at the bottom of this page
http://hlt.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/koha/maint/catmaintain.pl  is a quick way to
undo a mistake - and it is tucked away in an admistration 'bit' of Koha. It
would be pretty cool to have an undelete borrowers option on a page somewhere
which retrieves from the deleted borrowers table (as opposed to the borrowers
table).

J.