[Koha] User Annihilation Deterent!

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Apr 4 12:58:32 NZST 2002

Hi Roger,

We use koha, and have it set up so that we can't delete a borrower if they
owe any money or have any books out, or have any outstanding reserves. This
seems to be a pretty good safeguard against accidentle deletions. The other
thought is that in catalogue maintenance there is an undelete biblio option.

So the programming could be tweaked quite simply I imageine to undelete a
borrower?

cheers J.