[Koha] Installation Questions

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Mar 20 17:57:20 NZST 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 17:30, Roger Buck wrote:
> Roger Buck wrote:
> >
> > Suggestion:
> >
> > The navigation map (crc-crc.gif and related stuff) should be included by
> > default in each koha (intranet) page header ?
>
> I have traced the source of this problem here.
>
> The page headers and footers are loaded as Server Side Includes from
> /pathtokoha/includes/*.inc
>
> AFAIC, for the headers and footers to be loaded from *.html files,
> Apache 1.2 and greater requires "XBitHack" parameter to be enabled in
> httpd.conf (may be different on other webservers).

Hi Roger

What we normally do is just
AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

In this case its the .html pages we want to parse so we can just go

AddHandler server-parsed .html

(Inside the <Directory> or <Location> block)

(this means we dont have to chmod any files)

Hope this makes sense

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd