[Koha] Installation Questions

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Mar 20 17:23:14 NZST 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 14:31, Roger Buck wrote:
> Looks like Set::Scalar is required in addition to other perl modules
> currently listed in INSTALL ?
Hi Roger

Only for the version in cvs.

And im not sure whether I like this or not yet. It certainly speeds up
the keyword searches. But id like to do it another way. I have left all
the original keyword search code in C4::Search, so it may well be that
Set::Scalar disappears again before the next release.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd