[Koha] Re: Installation Questions

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 20 12:38:20 NZST 2002

Errata and expansion on previous message:

> To clarify this further:
>
>   * The "/cgi-bin/opac/" cgi-bin folder contains _only_ those scripts in
> the root directory of the "scripts/" directory (found in the koha
> distribution).
>
>   * The "koha" cgi-bin folder contains all files and folders found
> inside the distribution "scripts/" folder _except_ the "telnet" folder
> and non web stuff (see below). This means that the following sub folders
> and their contents...
>
>  /scripts/acqui/*.pl
>  /scripts/maint/*.pl
>  /scripts/circ/*.pl
>  /scripts/misc/*.pl
>  /scripts/sec/*.pl
>
> ...should be copied to the root of /cgi-bin/koha/ (do not copy contents
> of telnet, tkperl, translator and updater directories to cgi-bin - see
> install manual for details).
>
> NOTE: Is there some way this could be implied?

I meant: Is there some way this could be simplified?

For example - Modify the directory layout to have /web-scripts/scripts/*
and other-scripts/scripts/ which would include stuff like telnet etc?

Or leave current distribution directory layout but have an Install.sh or
example shell script command in the docs?

R.