[Koha] gripe

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Mar 19 18:41:58 NZST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 18:23, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> all that is needed is a list of tables to be manually populated and a list of
> data to be put in. if we have this much, using webmin or phpadmin or even the
> command line, we can fill in the tables and get going. the install script can
> wait.
> pl do the needful
Off the top of my head.
The itemtypes, categories and branches tables all need some data.
Itemtypes so you can add items, categories for borrowers, and branches
has the branch data.
The data you need to enter will be specific to your library of course.
These are all I can recall right now. When I get some free time ill
endeavour to do an install from the tarball myself and test what tables
need data.
If you sent me your apache error logs that might help a lot.

There is a sample data file that you could look at to see what a sample
database would look like.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=16466&release_id=18105

It is pretty large tho.

Chris