[Koha] Circulation and Members

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Mar 9 04:46:32 NZDT 2002

Wilmar Perez wrote:

>Hello guys
>
>Your software seems to be great, however there are just a couple of things
>that don't seem like working very well:
>1.  While in the intranet mode, if I try to get into the Circulation module
>I just end up with a blank page.
>2.  I've got some test members, however when I look for them, they're
>nowhere.
>Any idea?
>Thanks a lot

Sorry for the delay ;-)
1- There are a few buggy links in the 1.1 version. Can you explain
exactly where you clic and what happends (blank screen or error screen) ?

2- If you have downloaded koha without the test DB, all tables are
empty. You can download the sample-db. If you want to create db from
scratch, you have to enter parameters with a tool like phpMyAdmin. A
more convenient tool is in the CVS tree (developped by myself), and
should be useable very soon. It could be used to enter base parameters
and beginning working with koha.
--
Paul