[Koha] Rooted URL's

Mark Bondurant mbondr at bongo.net
Sat Mar 2 10:18:33 NZDT 2002

On Friday 01 March 2002 12:52 pm, Chris Cormack wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 09:31, Mark Bondurant wrote:
> > I'm a bit stumped as to how I'm going install this thing.  I'm not/can't
> > running a name server so I can't install it as a virual host.  You folks
> > have rooted all of your URL's (this means you start them all with a
> > slash) so I can't install it as a virtual directory.  The best I an come
> > up with is to mix it in with my root web site (yech!).  This may cause
> > difficulties with index file names and may limit my ability to upgrade in
> > the future.
>
> Yep, work is in progress to move the whole system to a template system.
> Problems like you mention will be fixed as we do that.
> You dont have the option to do ip based virtual hosts?

No.  I'm hoping to run it on my server at home.  I just have the one IP
address, although that does bring to mind that I might run it off another
port.  Hmmmmm . . .

I'm not sure how to do it with this stupid Red Hat Apache interface.  I think
I'm going to just have to go back to editing httpd.conf by hand.