[Koha] 404 Not Found

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Feb 28 08:58:39 NZDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 02:35, Michael Joyner wrote:
> Hrmmm not sure where I found it at....
>
> Are all the hrefs in the standard HTML or are they in the perl modules?

Most are in the standard HTML, or in the include files.
Unfortuately there are some in the perl scripts as well.

Ill have a look around and see if I can spot this and tidy it up.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd