[Koha] installation help for newbie

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Feb 26 09:32:41 NZDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 02:22, paul POULAIN wrote: David Bucknell wrote:

    Now the Web sites work, the search engine _tries to work_, but none of the links
    to acquisitions, etc work.

    Guesses so I can ask the right question?

On Valentine's day I've reported a bug with some links :

> when I'm in the calatogue search section and want to launch
acquisition trough the link in the sentence "you must use the <here's
the
> link>acquisition</here> process to fix this", it does'nt work...
> (the link is "a href="acquisitions/")
> Same problem at the beginning of the search with the sentence "To add
a  new biblio or item go to acquisitions."

> Is my VirtualHost badly parametized or is it a bug ?

Its a bug, (missing leading /)

> an other bug (which I'm sure it's a bug ;-)) :
> On the main seach page : the Catalogue Maintenance: link is bugged :
it points to "catmaintain.pl" and should point to "main/catmaintain.pl".

Yep you are completely right.
The fixed version of this page is in cvs so you can get it from there.
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=16466 (module name is koha-html)

Ive also popped it up at http://koha.org/download/quickfix/
Its called catalog-index.html .. if you copy it over your
/catalogue/index.html. Should be all fixed.

If it's not your problem, you should write exactly what appears on your
screen.

Yep, If is that not what was occuring .. the apache error logs also
sometimes help quite a lot.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd