[Koha] where could I find marcimport.pl ?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Feb 1 07:23:30 NZDT 2002

Hi Paul

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 05:19:48PM +0100, paul POULAIN said:

> I've found in the 1.1.1 version (from sourceforge), a marc directory,
> with everything I need to create marc-DB : it works.
> I've also a koha2marc script, which doesn't work, but that's not
> important for instance.
> I should have a marcimport.pl somewhere, but ... impossible to find this
> script.

You'll need to grab some files from the cvs tree. marcimport.pl lives in
acqui.simple
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/koha/koha/acqui.simple/

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=16466
Gives brief instructions on how to check out a version from cvs.

> Is there somewhere a marcexport script ?

Im not sure, steve might know the definition of this one.

> The 1.1.1 is supposed to be the last version before full MARC support.
> And the next one is supposed to arrive soon.
> But can I have an idea of what soon means ?

Umm we dont really have any set date in mind .... within a couple of months
would be my guess.

> Last note : www.trfoundation.org is no more reachable (since 1 week), so
> openBook is no more downloadable. Has anyone an idea ?

I noticed this as well, im not sure whats happening with the trfoundation.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz