[Koha] Adding New Fields to Koha - librarian help please.

Andrew Hooper ahooper at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 24 13:00:31 NZDT 2002

Hi All,

I'm a new user to the list. (And just out of interest for the community
have been embarking on a project to port Koha over to Windows
NT/2000/XP. I'll create a separate post on this project if anyone's
interested...)

Also somewhat related to MARC, I have been investigating MARC-XML -
which is a developing standard for converting MARC to the XML format...
There are some great resources at this link -
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/marc.html

Warmest Regards

Andrew Hooper