[Koha] running server over dsl adsl etc etc

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 19:47:16 NZST 2002

16 kb limit? Ouch....  At the moment our standard is 256 up and  600
something down. Of course the  person on the other end would be seeing the
256..

for a little money I can upgrade to 1 gig both ways.. We are that close to
the central office, I actually  could throw a rock and hit  the wall of it
down the street from where the museum is here!

Yes, I can lease a block of static IP address ... that they will charge me
$10 a month for...

How reliable is  dsl though for running servers over!?

thanks again!

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC