[Koha] Install Steps for RedHat 7.x

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat May 18 13:59:57 NZST 2002

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 05:57, Olugbenga Adara wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Please can someone help me out with a step by step
> guide on how to install koha on RedHAt 7.1. The
> install file that came with the Koha distibution
> leaves me confused. For instance i could not get
> apache to run the perl files as it says the document
> is not found. I have successfully setup the database
> in mysql and imported the koha.mysql into it.

Hi there,

If you take a look at.
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaManual

It has a more detailed version of the installation documentation that
hopefully will be some help.

Chris

Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz